Thought I would share a few pics of Emma being her funny self from this weekend! We had a good weekend, it was a good mix of being productive and relaxing. Shane was brave and had me cut his hair. He has been wanting me to try, so that he doesn't have to pay a barber. We kept meaning to do it shortly after he got a haircut so that I would have some line to follow, but of course we never got to it and he was in need of a haircut so I just gave it my best! You know it couldn't have turned out too bad since I let him out of the house this morning! Ha!
I forgot last post to tell you about my Monday night thing that I did decide to do...a belly dancing class! A friend of mine is doing it at her church and asked if I would be interested. Its free and great exercise, and fun and the ladies in the class are hilarious...lets just say that I am the youngest...by more than a decade!
Well, its off to bed for me! Enjoy the pics!
I forgot last post to tell you about my Monday night thing that I did decide to do...a belly dancing class! A friend of mine is doing it at her church and asked if I would be interested. Its free and great exercise, and fun and the ladies in the class are hilarious...lets just say that I am the youngest...by more than a decade!
Well, its off to bed for me! Enjoy the pics!
I was cleaning in the hall closet and Emma came across our safety glasses from our goodyear days, she thought they were very interesting!
This one is for Auntie Heather!The following pictures are from today when Emma saw her daddy at the door at lunch time! She gets just so excited, it is so darn cute!








2 comments:
Wow, I would love to do a belly dancing class. Sounds like a great time. It's funny cause when I did the kick boxing classes at Curves, there were many women who were many years older than me and the instructor was a sophomore in college. Have fun!
O my gosh!!! She cannot possibly get any cuter and the you pull out that picture. The outfit is ADORABLE!! She looks so big!! And that smile on command (cheeze!) She is so beautiful! I think the belly dancing is so fun. I always wanted to do that! I'm proud of you for doing it!!
Post a Comment