After hours of prep work (both fun and hard) and painful, swollen ankles and feet from all the standing, I thoroughly enjoyed setting up my stuff today for the Cream of the Country Bazaar! I really wanted to do 1 more craft show before this baby comes, and after prayer and waiting on God to open doors, this particular craft show seemed to work out great! It starts tomorrow and runs til Sunday.
I have to give a huge thanks to two very special women who were answers to my prayers and I would not have been able to pull it off without them. First to my friend, Ann, who graciously watched Emma for 4 hours this morning so I could go set up. And second to my friend, Davella, who after talking with yesterday at bible study, offered to rearrange her morning so she could go with me to set up, and I seriously could not have done it without her help (I had lots of stuff to haul in and it all had to go up a flight of stairs...need I remind you I am 32+ weeks pregnant!)
Davella and I had lots of fun setting everything up and I am very pleased with the results. I am totally happy with the experience alone and wouldn't be one bit disappointed if I didn't sell a thing!
Here are some pictures of my display...
Davella and I had lots of fun setting everything up and I am very pleased with the results. I am totally happy with the experience alone and wouldn't be one bit disappointed if I didn't sell a thing!
Here are some pictures of my display...




me and Davella (my answered prayer!)Also, this craft show is the debut of one of my new products...an adjustable nursing clip!
It can adjust from 17 inches up to 30 inches and has endless uses...turn any blanket into a nursing cover, turn a burp cloth into a bib for your toddler, attach a blanket over a carseat so it doesn't fall off or blow away, just to name a few!



They also have a plastic grip inside the clip that gives it a strong hold and protects your fabrics!And I also introduced a new type of blanket...
A receiving blanket (28"X36"), that is minky on one side and cotton fabric on the other...makes a great combo with the nursing clip!If you live around here, the hours of the craft show are as follows:
Thursday, October 14 (3pm to 9pm)
Friday, October 15 (9am to 9pm)
Saturday, October 16 (9am to 5pm)
Sunday, October 17 (12pm to 5pm)
Here is the link to the craft show's website: www.creamofthecountry.com
If you can, you really should check it out, its in a historic farm house in Davenport that has been restored and is owned by the the city that rents it out to organizations and other parties to use. Every room in the house is filled with different, fun and unique crafts, jewelry, homemade baked goods, antiques and loads more! They have a Christmas room, a halloween room and I saw someone setting up beautifully handmade pottery, and someone else that makes dog toys and treats that are really neat! It is such a unique and fun atmosphere, perfect to get you into the fall mood!!
I will let you know how it turned out after Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment