Sunday, October 24, 2010

Misc and Uncle Tanner comes to visit...

Things have been going really well around here. We made it thru my craft show. It went well, it was what I expected in the sense of the crowd it drew (not really my consumer base), but it was still fun and I did make a profit. Plus, I made some good contacts that have shared their info on future craft shows...so only time will tell if I am able to do more come spring, I may not be able to for awhile with nursing a baby (Emma would never take bottle well, so I never went anywhere kid-free for more than 2-3 hours for a year!)

Emma has really been into playing with her blocks, this was one of daddy and her's creations the other night (we all enjoy playing with the blocks)!


Emma enjoying herself, relaxing in the recliner and coloring!

Uncle Tanner came down from Humboldt, IA to spend the weekend with us (Oct. 16th-17th) , so he could watch the Texas vs. Nebraska game with Shane...good thing, so Shane had someone to grieve the loss with ;)
Emma really enjoyed having Uncle Tanner here, and made him play blocks, of course!
Sunday morning, we went to church, the following pictures we took afterwords...it was just beautiful outside!

Shane, Emma and Tanner

A quick family pic!


Daddy and Emma

Emma also got Uncle Tanner to play 'house'! He is such a good Uncle!

Tanner left on Sunday afternoon, and my Mom and Gramma arrived Sunday evening...that post to come next!

No comments: