Bree Scarlet is 8 months old today! Wow, she is growing and changing daily! Oh, how I love this little girl! She is so smiley and is very much a mommy's girl, she does enjoy her daddy too, but is going through some separation anxiety right now.
She has stopped sleeping through the night as of June 30th, I am not sure why, but I have narrowed it down to...teething, separation anxiety, working on a developmental milestone and break in routine due to traveling. Needless to say if Bree isn't sleeping, neither am I! She still naps like she always has during the day tho.
Bree is doing many new things. She can get to just about anywhere she wants to, and fast! We will be playing in the living room and I will get up to go to the bathroom and by the time I am done she will have made her way from the living room, through the dining room and halfway through the kitchen to get to me, crying of course (separation anxiety I tell ya!). She can also go from laying on her tummy to sitting herself up and vice versa. She is pulling herself up to her knees and it won't be long before she is pulling herself all the way up I think! She is working on waving hi and bye. She loves to play on the floor with all the Little People toys and house. She has begun to enjoy reading and looking at books.
As for food, she enjoys carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, papaya, avocado, bananas, oatmeal, and rice cereal. She tried sweet corn for the first time Monday night and loved it. She really loves eating puffs and is getting better at feeding them to herself. We are still nursing several times a day, and she enjoys water and juice from a sippy cup. She so far does not like apples, peaches or peas.
She has stopped sleeping through the night as of June 30th, I am not sure why, but I have narrowed it down to...teething, separation anxiety, working on a developmental milestone and break in routine due to traveling. Needless to say if Bree isn't sleeping, neither am I! She still naps like she always has during the day tho.
Bree is doing many new things. She can get to just about anywhere she wants to, and fast! We will be playing in the living room and I will get up to go to the bathroom and by the time I am done she will have made her way from the living room, through the dining room and halfway through the kitchen to get to me, crying of course (separation anxiety I tell ya!). She can also go from laying on her tummy to sitting herself up and vice versa. She is pulling herself up to her knees and it won't be long before she is pulling herself all the way up I think! She is working on waving hi and bye. She loves to play on the floor with all the Little People toys and house. She has begun to enjoy reading and looking at books.
As for food, she enjoys carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, papaya, avocado, bananas, oatmeal, and rice cereal. She tried sweet corn for the first time Monday night and loved it. She really loves eating puffs and is getting better at feeding them to herself. We are still nursing several times a day, and she enjoys water and juice from a sippy cup. She so far does not like apples, peaches or peas.





No comments:
Post a Comment