Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pretty In Pink

In the mornings, Emma likes to go upstairs and pick out Bree's and her clothes for the day. One day she came bringing down these pink dresses we wore for a wedding...so yes, they wore them that day, even tho we weren't going anywhere! She wanted me to put my dress on to, but its not the best outfit to clean and cook in!

Well, when you have two adorable girls in pink dresses, you have to break out the camera...

Bree playing with one of the bridesmaids bouquets from Shane and I's wedding. Emma saw it in the store closet a while back, and likes to play with it, so I let her have it!


Bree's hair just keeps getting thicker!





I've been wanting some pictures of Bree with her diaper bag, so these were my attempts!



Bree has had enough with the bow...


Maybe an eye patch?

Pretty Emma!




No comments: