It's hard to believe but the sun is actually shining for like the 5th day in a row! And I just checked the forecast, and its not even calling for snow until March 14th! I have actually been enjoying all the snow...its the constant complaining of all the people about the snow that has become annoying!
14 Weeks
Today I am now 14 weeks along! Shane and I were reading up about this week last nite, and the baby is suppose to be 3.2" to 4.5" long...the size of a fist! I told Shane no wonder why I am starting to feel fat! I am happy to report that I did actually have 2 days this week that were pretty good..Monday & Thursday! As for the rest, migraines and puking can sum those up...and this morning didn't start off well either! I have P.T.O. in 45 minutes, so am hoping that will give me some relief! Shane didn't have a very good morning either...I saw him off to work, kissed him goodbye and waved to him out the window as he pulled away....a few minutes later he comes back thru the door...the Camry has a flat tire (I must not be very observant b/c I didn't even notice when he pulled away!) The tire had a huge chunk on sheet metal sticking in it (which is apparently my fault, since I drove it yesterday). He got the tire aired up with our extremely small air compressor (its a small one that runs our nail gun), so that took forever, and I had every intention to take switch cars and take the Camry to get fixed, so he could get to work...but that didn't happen, by the time he got the tire aired up, I was puking! I am beginning to become quite frustrated b/c I these past several weeks I have been NO help to my husband, who in turn has been an amazing help and comfort to me (Dear Lord, please rain Your blessings upon this deserving man!)
Anyway, I am glad it is Friday! I hope all of you have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Katie!!
Thank you so much for posting a picture!! You look so cute! I hope you start feeling better soon. Your in my thoughts and prayers everyday! Hang in there!
Tag your it... read my blog!
Post a Comment