We have had a very nice long weekend! It was so nice to be together, at home, as a family for 4 straight days! Friday we watched Nebraska beat Colorado (my husband was very happy, but it was a stressful game for him!) Saturday I talked Shane into taking me to the Tanger Outlet Mall...it wasn't crazy packed, and it worked out nice that I went into a few of the stores on my own and left Shane and Emma in the car. Today, we went to church and small group...then ate at Las Lomas! Emma and I napped this afternoon and Shane is watching football! I hope everyone else enjoyed their time off as well!
Emma dressed for church
Emma dressed for church

The last two pictures Shane took. I am not quite sure what Emma's expression means in the last one!We also woke up to the most beautiful snow this morning. We got about 2 inches, and it snowed big, fluffy flakes most of the day! Shane went outside to clean off the grand am and take out the trash and when he came back in, he said he made us a snow family! I will try and get a picture to post...its pretty cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment