Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Day Pictures

Here are some pictures from Christmas Day. We spent Christmas Eve night at Shane's parents' house, woke up and headed to my parents' house for lunch. We had lunch with my parents, my grandma Cena, grandpa Bud, grandma Joyce and grandpa Dave. It was quiet and small and just a wonderful afternoon. We also play some cards and visited.

My mom set the table with her Christmas china, it looked beautiful and very inviting.

Emma checking out some presents.

Emma showing us her belly button!





My grandpa Bud and grandpa Dave...deep in thought?

Emma doing a little dance

Emma opening the rest of her gifts from mommy and daddy.
We didn't splurge on her since she really doesn't need anything, and didn't want to buy stuff to just have presents for her to open. What we did get her was some clothes, furry boots, hat & mittens, Fridge Dj, little kids tupperware and the blocks Shane made her.

My mom and dad

Bella

Bella's favorite spot...right next to gramma Cena, who she loves!
My grandpa Dave and gramma Joyce

Emma opening her little Tupperware...I don't know why, but its soo darn cute!

My mom and gramma Cena...she was cold.
Emma joining in!

Emma sleeping with her butt in the air during nap time...this is how she sleeps most of the time!

Me with my grandmas

My mom with her parents

My mom with her dad...what a sweet picture!

Later in the afternoon we headed back to Shane's parents' house to eat supper and spend the night again. At 3am I woke up with severe vertigo and had to have Shane help me to the bathroom to throw up, I spent the rest of the night by the toilet. And the rest of the next day with the world spinning around me, it was horrible. I don't think I have ever been that dizzy in my life, I couldn't do anything but sit still, I couldn't even lay down.


A picture of Tanner's block creation

Next up, pictures from Christmas with my family on the 27th...


No comments: