Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Eve Pictures

I have tons of pictures to post from our 2 week time we spent at home in Nebraska. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve. We spent Christmas Eve with Shane's family, including his parents, brother-Tanner, and sister-Lindsey and her husband-Jared. We went to church that evening, then opened gifts.

Emma carrying around her Christmas outfit that I made her!
She loves clothes!

Emma with her Aunt Lindsey

Emma looking so beautiful in her dress!

And her matching little shoes I made her!

Emma in her coat I made her too!
(I know, poor kid...her mom makes her wear hand made clothes!)

After church, we stopped by to see my Gramma Cena and Grandpa Bud real fast...this is Emma with her Gramma Cena!


Emma and her mommy

The Struckmans 2009


Emma checking out the tree...which she has just loved all the trees!
Everywhere we go she points them out.

Emma opening a gift, she actually got into unwrapping the gifts a little this year, but for the most part we had to open them for her.



Shane holding up one of Emma's much needed gifts!

Emma opening up a very special gift her daddy made her...

A beautiful block set! There are 100 pieces! She really enjoys them! As well as everyone else...more pics on that later!



Emma often sits in her box of blocks. Shane didn't have time to get the box made for them, so until he has that done, they are in a old diaper box.

Emma in her cute Christmas pjs!

Pretending to talk on the phone




This would be my creation from the blocks!
I thought it was pretty cool!

Emma in her new, furry boots!

Well, I will end here and post Christmas Day pictures next!

No comments: