Saturday, January 16, 2010

More Christmas Pictures...

On Sunday, Dec. 27th, we celebrated Christmas with my parents and siblings and their families. It is strange to have hit that stage where we have so many little kids running around...I remember the days when I was little, running around with my cousins at my grandparents house for holidays!

Me with my sweet lil' niece, Abby!

She is such a doll...and looks so much like her mommy!

Miss Haley Mae...love the boots! We can't wait to get them handed down to us!

My gramma Joyce and sister, Britni

Nathan and Papa Carson

Matthew tackling Zoe

Emma, Nana, Nathan and Papa

Luke taking his turn at tackling Zoe

Mr. Jacob...very smiley kid!

All the grandkids: Luke, Abby, Nathan, Matthew, Jacob, Haley, Zoe, and Emma


Nana and Papa with their grandkids

Haley, Emma and Jacob
They are 4 months apart, with Jacob the oldest and Emma the youngest...they will be in the same grade at school someday!


Haley lovin' her new cabbage patch doll


We drew names this year among the adults, so we let the kids open their gifts first, then each adult took their turn opening their gift. Here is Missy opening hers (I had her name).

I got her the book 'Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed'...b/c she has 5 little 'monkeys' in real life!!! I also got her some kitchen towels and Victoria Secret sweat pants.

Me opening my gift from my sister...

a shipping scale!
Yeah, just what I wanted! I really was afraid no one would buy me this and I really need one...I don't think weighing yourself on the bathroom scale, then weighing yourself again holding a package then subtracting is very accurate...I don't have to worry about that anymore!


Luke not too old to sit on Nana's lap!

Gramma Joyce rocking Abby to sleep!


Playing cards! We had 2 tables of pitch going. I started playing at 2pm, and continued to play with Shane and my grandparents after everyone else left until after midnight! It was crazy and super fun!


Zoe

The kids eating supper

Missy and I sporting our matching Victoria Secret pants!

Last, but not least...this adorable picture of baby Abby!

Well, that wraps up Christmas pictures! We were very blessed with all the time we were able to spend with family and friends. I do have a few more miscellaneous pictures from our time in Nebraska and will post those soon.


No comments: