Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last of our Christmas Vacation Pics...

Wow! I met my goal of getting all of the pictures from our 2 week vacation in Nebraska posted by the end of the January!

First off is a few shots of Emma eating her jello, goofy girl...





Matthew and Nathan (my nephews)

Mom and friend, Kris, during my mom's b-day lunch

Emma playing with bags...she carried them all over Nana's house for hours of endless fun!


Emma trying on her Mommy's boots

Beautiful Emma!

What I found in my boot! Emma must of thought it made a good drink koozie!

On our way back to Iowa, we stopped and spent 1 night in Lincoln hanging out with Shane's family, and spent the night with our friends Heather and Jon.

Emma w/ her auntie Heather


Cute picture of Emma watching Shane load the car in the snow

Me, Emma and Heather

Well, that wraps of 2009! We had a great year filled with many new experiences and firsts with Emma!
2010 has started off crazy and busy! This month marked Shane's 5th year at Allsteel...hard to believe we have lived here for 5 years!
Well, that's all for now!

2 comments:

Blackmans said...

I LOVE your hair! It is very cute!

Hughes' said...

Thanks for all the pics Kate! You've been working hard! It was so fun to see you guys and I'm so happy you got to go home for as long as you did. Sorry I didn't get you called this week- it was a long one. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!