Monday, October 11, 2010

32 week update...

We had our 32 week OB appointment today. Everything looks good, blood pressure is good.
I am measuring right on at 32 weeks. By 30 weeks with Emma I measured small til the end of the pregnancy, but weighed a few pounds more...strange!
Here are my current stats:
Baby's Heartbeat: 144
Weight: 129.5 lbs
Below are belly pictures...one at 22+ weeks and one at 32 weeks (taken yesterday)...I think the shirt grew ;)


22+ weeks

32 weeks

We scheduled our next 2 appointments. In 2 weeks I see the new partner that just joined the practice for my 34 week appointment. And in 4 weeks, at my 36 week appointment its back to my regular OB and she said she will check me then (I am assuming she meant my cervix). Hard to believe I am getting that close!!!

1 comment:

Hughes' said...

I'm so glad things are checking out well! You look great and must be so excited! Does the second one seem to go faster? Miss u guys!