April 24th, 1999 Shane & I met on a blind date for his junior prom! I was a freshman at the time. We find it very hard to believe that that was 9 years ago!
This is our very first picture taken together, its from the first night we met...we maybe had known each other an hour when this was taken!
This picture is out of order...this was my senior year during a weekend Shane came home to see me.
Us at Shane's senior prom.
Another picture from Shane's senior prom.
Another picture out of order, this was taken my senior year, when I had gone down to spend the weekend with Shane in Lincoln.
Us at my junior prom.
I think I am 17 and Shane 19 in this picture.
Us at my sister's wedding reception in 2002.
One of my senior pictures.
Yes, I really got Shane to wear a matching shirt (obviously this was taken early in our relationship, I don't think I could get him to do it again, nor do I think it would be that cool anymore...what can I say, I was young and in love at the time). Now, I can't guarantee I won't dress Shane and our sons alike at some point in time!
Shane at his high school graduation in May 2000.(I didn't get a single picture of us together that day, or at least I can't find one that I took).
Us at at my high school graduation in May 2002.
Us at Shane's college graduation Dec. 2004. The next day we loaded our stuff up and headed to Muscatine, IA.I do not have a picture from my college graduation, because I opted out of the ceremony because it was the weekend before our wedding, and I was already headed back to Ogallala with lots of wedding stuff to do!
This was taken the night we got engaged on March 28th, 2003!






No comments:
Post a Comment