My last day on Sunday, Mom and I made another trip to North Platte to see Britni and the girls.
Big Sister, Zoe holding her new baby sister, Haley!Also while I was home, mom and I got in plenty of card playing! And she was able to walk me through the house they are redoing and show me all the plans for that. I will not even admit how many dozens of donut holes I ate over the week! I really enjoyed my time home and it was extremely hard to leave. But come Monday morning, I was ready to be back in my husband's arms. I feel extremely blessed to have a husband that I am so deeply in love with that I can barely stand to be without him, and also feel so blessed that I have an amazing family that I miss so much!
My drive home on Monday, the 28th, was just as blessed. I had beautiful weather and the drive went great. God really surrounded my car with angels. I am so thankful to have had such an amazing week to share with my family and partake in special moments that I always feel like I miss out on being 9 hours away!
God is good...enough said!


No comments:
Post a Comment