Here are some pics of my latest project. My sister, Britni, is about to pop baby girl # 2 out, and she graciously said she would carry a diaper bag of mine if I made one for her. I made my very first diaper bag for her when she had her daughter, Zoe...needless to say, I am sure she could tell a huge difference in quality and workmanship from the first to this one! I think of somehow to improve them every time I make one! Britni wanted this diaper bag to be a complete surprise, so I had to pick out all the fabric myself...which was a little hard to do! I couldn't find anything that really looked like Britni to me, but I did find this 'oh so cute' purple paisley & flower print that for sure looked like a little Haley!
(And this post is not spoiling the surprise for her, I mailed her everything and she got it on Friday. I had it sent to her store, addressed only to her, so she would get it during the day with specific instructions written on the box - "for Britni only to open" - come to find out, it only increased the curiosity of her husband and he opened it instead...thankfully Britni was there too!
Front View w/ one large pocket
Top View(the zipper is a newer improvement, I tried it out on my sister-in-law, Missy's diaper bag I made for her in December, I used to do a snap closure).
Inside View w/ 1 large pocket & 2 smaller side pockets all with snap closures and 4 elastic slots to hold bottles, etc.
3 coordinating burp rags(its hard to see from the pic, but the 2 purple ones have 'Haley Mae' stitched on them)
I decided the new big sister, Zoe, needed a little mini-replica of her own, so she feels special too!
Side View w/ small pockets on each side(for the yummy, bubble gum flavored chapstick Auntie K sent her and a play cell phone)








No comments:
Post a Comment