Thursday, April 10, 2008

Last Day to Vote!

So tomorrow is the big day...we have our ultrasound! I am excited and don't know how I am gonna sleep tonight! Actually, I am going to sleep quite well with my husband next to me...he has been gone to Boston since Monday, and I am soooo ready to have him back! Even though we have been together almost 9 years and married almost 4 years...I still can't stand to spend one night away from him! I have been sitting here, praying he makes it home safely. Unfortunately, Shane's flight out of Boston to Chicago was canceled...it was one of those American Airlines that was grounded. So he was able to get another flight out, but had to get up and head to the airport in Boston at 3:30 am this morning, to get on a flight on 6 am. Of course, that flight took longer than suppose to. Once he was in Chicago, he waited around hours for his flight from Chicago to Moline at 1:50 pm, only to have it be delayed, delayed again and delayed yet again....then finally canceled! So around 4:30, he rented a car and headed out of Chicago (during rush hour) to drive to Moline, and leave the car at that airport and then get into his car and drive home! And all this is going on while we are under a tornado watch and severe thunderstorm warning! Right now, I am waiting for a phone call, saying he has made it to Moline! And to make Shane's day a little more stressful...he is MISSING the new Office tonight! Poor guy! But at least he has me to come home to, and Bella ;)
Hopefully, I will have pictures from the ultrasound to post tomorrow!

No comments: