...are the number of hours Emma slept the last 2 nights!
Monday night Emma slept for 7 hours straight, I didn't blog about it for fear of jinxing myself.
But Emma slept for 8 hours last night...so I thought that it was for sure 'blog worthy'!
Emma is 7 weeks old today and has such a sweet personality! She loves to smile and be talked to!
Her daddy and I are still in such awe of our incredible, undeserving gift from God!
Well, Emma is waking up...so I best go!
Monday night Emma slept for 7 hours straight, I didn't blog about it for fear of jinxing myself.
But Emma slept for 8 hours last night...so I thought that it was for sure 'blog worthy'!
Emma is 7 weeks old today and has such a sweet personality! She loves to smile and be talked to!
Her daddy and I are still in such awe of our incredible, undeserving gift from God!
Well, Emma is waking up...so I best go!
1 comment:
Hey Katie
Our address is 801 Iowa Ave, York, Ne 68467
Post a Comment