Sunday, October 12, 2008

Emma meeting Gramma & Grandpa Struckman...

Emma met her Gramma Sharon and Grandpa Tom this weekend.
They thought she was pretty cute and special...and tiny (they probably wouldn't think tiny, if they saw her 5 weeks ago...she is getting to be a chubby lil' thing)!
We had a nice weekend. Shane and Tom mowed our lawn, took down the garden fences and cleared it out...which was a huge task, we hadn't stepped foot in the garden since before Emma was born. They also took my huge pile of stuff to the recyclers (two car loads worth) and got the window air conditioners taken out of the upstairs bedrooms!
Sharon was able to cuddle and enjoy Emma, she even got to feed her a bottle.

Gramma Sharon & Emma



This morning we finally made it to church for the first time since Emma was born!
I wanted to wait until she was at least a month old, plus our mornings aren't very organized, and she usually feeds around 9 am...which is when church is. And today was no exception...I had to feed her during most of church. We discovered where the 'cry room' was as well! But all in all, it was a pretty good first church experience with a baby! I know I really enjoyed it, I have really missed the music and the sermons and our small group! We didn't stay for our small group today b/c we met Shane's parents after church, but we did stop by and say hi and met some new people in our group!

Leaving for our first trip to church!

Our blessed family!

No comments: