Thursday, October 02, 2008

Are you ready for some major CUTENESS...

I took a bunch of pictures of Emma last nite and this morning. I am trying to choose a photo for her announcements, so that I can get those done and in the mail! (I am actually almost done with my 'thank yous', so I didn't forget to send you one if you got us something...I also had to order address labels, b/c I was out and there was no way I could write our address out on all those!)
Anyway, I thought I would share some of the pictures I took...I think I choose about 36 to share...it was just to darn hard to pick a few to post! So enjoy!

Emma was asleep for most of the ones I took last night!

The flash starting to wake her up.



Now she was out like a light again!


My cute little peanut!

Bella checking out what is now the center of attention!



Big YAWN!



Another yawn!


Wow, that flash is bright this morning!

Emma has many facial expressions!


I am trying to catch her smile...

Oh, I am getting closer...
GOT IT!!!


'Let me think on that...'





A back view of my kids crazy hair!



I love this picture!

'Oh...I gotta sneeze!'




'Mom, are you about done taking my picture?'

Just so you know, I am no closer to picking a picture for Emma's annoucements! And I really wanted to make my own in Photoshop...but I have yet to find the time needed to sit down and take on that project!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments: