Emma turned 6 weeks on Wednesday, and I am definitely starting to see changes in her!
She is so smiley and loves to be talked to and she makes noises back!
She is also going thru a growth spurt, and has been eating lots!
We had our best night yet last nite. I put Emma down at 10:45pm, she woke up at 3:20 to eat, and I had her back down at 4:15, and she didn't wake up until a little after 8am this morning! It was the first morning since before Emma was born that I woke up in my own bed...and not the recliner!
My mom and gramma arrived on Monday and will be heading back home on Sunday. We have really enjoyed our time! Wednesday we went shopping so I could stock up on a few items I was needing. Emma was such a good shopper! We made it to the mall, Sam's Club and Target!
She is so smiley and loves to be talked to and she makes noises back!
She is also going thru a growth spurt, and has been eating lots!
We had our best night yet last nite. I put Emma down at 10:45pm, she woke up at 3:20 to eat, and I had her back down at 4:15, and she didn't wake up until a little after 8am this morning! It was the first morning since before Emma was born that I woke up in my own bed...and not the recliner!
My mom and gramma arrived on Monday and will be heading back home on Sunday. We have really enjoyed our time! Wednesday we went shopping so I could stock up on a few items I was needing. Emma was such a good shopper! We made it to the mall, Sam's Club and Target!
One of my fav pics from today!Here are some pictures of Emma in her adorable pj's. I was afraid it wasn't gonna get cool enough for her to wear them before she out grew them, but she was finally able to last night! And I think she might not be able to wear them again after a couple of days!








Emma in her new bed.Emma had been sleeping in her carseat, but is getting a little too long for it to be very comfortable anymore, and after some drama with trying out a travel swing, while we were at Target, I got Emma another full size swing that is really soft and plush and swings from left to right so that I can have her facing me while I am laying in bed.
I have a bassinet, but I can't manage to lay her in it and feel comfortable...so this is what she will be sleeping in until she is ready for her crib! She really seems to like it, and I only run the swing if she is a little fussy and needs help getting back to sleep!
We are both sleeping better now with it!








No comments:
Post a Comment