It has been really hard getting back into the habit of posting...so sorry to all my blog-followers!
We have been trying to stay warm...which can be hard with below zero temperatures! I won't complain though, because being a stay-at-home mom, means I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to...and this week I definitely did not want to go anywhere! Emma and I stayed tucked inside our warm, cozy house since last Sunday til Friday evening, when we ventured out to Bible study!
Saturday, Shane was kind enough to haul us girls to the QC for a Sam's Club run, and some Chandler/O'Brien wedding errands...needed to check out a bridesmaid dress and pick up wedding flowers at Hobby Lobby and Michaels!
I am trying to get my house reorganized and figure out where I am going to set up a spot to work on flowers and sew! I have a diaper bag I really need to get started on, my new little niece will be here before I know it!
Today, we went to church and small group and got Las Lomas take-out on the way home!
Below are a few pictures...the only ones I took all week!
We have been trying to stay warm...which can be hard with below zero temperatures! I won't complain though, because being a stay-at-home mom, means I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to...and this week I definitely did not want to go anywhere! Emma and I stayed tucked inside our warm, cozy house since last Sunday til Friday evening, when we ventured out to Bible study!
Saturday, Shane was kind enough to haul us girls to the QC for a Sam's Club run, and some Chandler/O'Brien wedding errands...needed to check out a bridesmaid dress and pick up wedding flowers at Hobby Lobby and Michaels!
I am trying to get my house reorganized and figure out where I am going to set up a spot to work on flowers and sew! I have a diaper bag I really need to get started on, my new little niece will be here before I know it!
Today, we went to church and small group and got Las Lomas take-out on the way home!
Below are a few pictures...the only ones I took all week!





No comments:
Post a Comment