Monday, January 12, 2009

More Christmas Pics...

Nana, Emma and Papa on Christmas Day
We spent most of the day at Shane's on Christmas day and the night, but I couldn't not see my mom and dad on Christmas when I was so close anyway (25 miles), so Emma and I went over to my house for a few hours. Mom and I played cards!
Nana, Emma and I

Emma ready for my side of family's Christmas. We celebrated it the 27th and 28th.

I came home before Shane, so his mom brought him to my house. So I thought it would be a great time to get a picture of Emma with her two grandmas!

Gramma Sharon, Emma and Shane

Emma and Me

Haley Mae - 8 Months

My brother, my sister and I all had a new baby celebrating their 1st Christmas!
Jacob (born 12-29-07) Haley Mae (4-24-08) and Emma (9-3-08)



Front Row: Jacob, Haley, Emma, and Nathan
Back Row: Matthew, Zoe and Luke
Uncle Jared and Emma

Luke

Shane and Emma
Shane was helping Emma open her other present we got her...a cute whale bath toy!

My dad opening his big present from all of us!
A drywall dust-free sander (to use while putting up all the drywall in their new home!)

Aunt B and Emma

Jacob and Haley

Uncle Brad playing with a semi truck and trailer that one of Jared and Missy's boys got for Christmas
(he is Zoe and Haley's dad...so they don't have these kind of toys at his house!)

Shane, Emma and Luke

Playing Hearts

Papa rocking Nathan

Zoe thought it looked pretty comfy and crawled up into Papa's lap too!

No comments: