Here is the last of the pictures from our Christmas vacation...
Codi Chandler and Emma!Codi and I have been friends since preschool! She now lives in Wallace, NE...so we always see each other when I am back! She is getting married August 1st, so while she was over we discussed her wedding flowers, which she is giving me the honor to make for her!
Every night when my dad came home, he always grabbed Emma and walked around with her! I think he misses seeing her so much!
Izzie and EmmaVanessa and Izzie Mays (my best friend, Heather's mom and niece) came out to see us while we were home, so they could meet Emma!
Haley and EmmaTaken New Year's Eve morning at Britni's house in North Platte, while we waited to hear from Jared and Missy who were at their doctor's appointment finding out the sex of their baby!
It's a girl!
Emma, Mady and ParkerI think the expression on Emma and Parker's faces proves they are indeed related!













2 comments:
Katie these are absolutely adorable!! She has so many different faces and smiles. You have got to make your dad a framed picture and that one of him and Emma. It's so perfect. Yeah... I'm crying again.... I just selfishly hope Emma will know me someday and remember me as her fun aunt Heather because she means so much to me. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO FAR AWAY! Miss ya Kate!
H
Trust me Heather...Emma will know you, and know you very well! She already can feel your love and prays for her! She is so blessed to have you for an Aunt...just like I am so blessed to have you as my best friend and sister in Christ!
love ya!
kt
Post a Comment