Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally...

I finally got to see Emma roll over today! It was this morning, I was writing 'Thank You' notes and Emma was on the floor...she worked on rolling over for about 40 minutes and finally did...and hasn't stopped since! Each time I put her down, she rolls over and then gets mad cuz she can't get back over!
Last Monday, Emma had her 4 month check-up and shots. Her current weight is 14.5 lbs and she is 23 3/4 inches long!

Emma was sleeping so peacefully, I wanted a picture of her, but the flash popping up on my camera woke her right before I took the picture...and this is the pic I got instead! Still very cute I think!

Emma's hair is getting longer...and more wild!

Another first is Emma getting cereal for the first time!
I started 3 nights ago, and she really took to it! I was amazed! Only after a few bites, she figured out how to open her mouth when she saw the spoon coming!



"Do you always have to take my picture?"


Here is Emma after she rolled over this morning!

All the moving on the playmat made her hair static and stand straight up!

No comments: