Emma had her 9 month check-up today. The doctor said Emma is doing super...but could poop more! ha! She only poops once every 10 days. Its not a big deal though, cuz it doesn't bother her when she finally does go and the doctor said her stomach was nice and soft and didn't feel like she was backed-up at all.
The doc also loved Emma's pigtails and said she was such a delight. Emma was all smiles with her today (must be because she wasn't getting any shots)!
Emma's new stats:
18lbs 4 oz (25%)
27 inches (30%)
Our next transition is moving Emma to her crib. We also start swimming lessons at the Y next Tuesday. Tomorrow we have my moms Bible study. Last week Emma didn't make it more than 30 minutes back in kidcare before someone came bringing her to me. Its a really bad time to go since its right when she usually takes her nap and she is so tired but can't sleep with all the activity. Tomorrow I help with kidcare so I don't have to worry about it. She does fine back there if I am back there.
Well, we are off to bed.
The doc also loved Emma's pigtails and said she was such a delight. Emma was all smiles with her today (must be because she wasn't getting any shots)!
Emma's new stats:
18lbs 4 oz (25%)
27 inches (30%)
Our next transition is moving Emma to her crib. We also start swimming lessons at the Y next Tuesday. Tomorrow we have my moms Bible study. Last week Emma didn't make it more than 30 minutes back in kidcare before someone came bringing her to me. Its a really bad time to go since its right when she usually takes her nap and she is so tired but can't sleep with all the activity. Tomorrow I help with kidcare so I don't have to worry about it. She does fine back there if I am back there.
Well, we are off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment