Emma has been into EVERYTHING today! Adjusting to a mobile child has been interesting! Emma is doing new things all the time. Its taking me some getting use to seeing her laying on the floor and then turning away for just a second and then seeing her sitting up! She is so curious, and gets mad if you take something away from her she is not suppose to have. She has a goofy personality and loves people and other kids.
Here are some pictures of her today 'exploring' the house:
Here are some pictures of her today 'exploring' the house:
The pink bin she is getting into is the 'no, no' bin...that I put stuff in that she is not suppose to have, but that I need...guess it will have to find a new spot.
And here is where I found Emma when I turned around from putting away a comforter. I had left her in the bathroom, where I had taken the comforter out of the dryer and was heading back to put clothes from the washer into the dryer...this kid can crawl fast!




1 comment:
great job emma! you are getting so big and so busy!
Post a Comment