Shane and I celebrated 7 years of marriage today! A lot of life has been lived during the last 7 years and we feel incredible blessed with all that God has given us! Words cannot express the thankfulness that I have to God for blessing me as Shane's wife. I pray that I can be a Proverbs 31 wife to Shane. In honor of 7 years, here are 7 reasons I love my hubby:
1. Leads our family how God calls him to, loves the Lord and shows that love to me and our girls
2. Never parts from me with out kissing me at least 3 times!
3. Works hard for us and provides for us
4. Always makes me smile and laugh, cheers me up when I am down, rubs my shoulders and back when I am cooking supper, doing dishes, sitting down and lots of other times
5. Has ALWAYS shown me respect and love
6. Is an amazing daddy to Emma and Bree...it is my prayer that they can share they same kind of marriage with their spouses some day
7. Has become an incredible source of Godly wisdom
The list could go on and on, but this are the first that came to mind. I think you get the picture.
Here are a few pictures from our wedding day. I may have posted some in previous years. Enjoy!
1. Leads our family how God calls him to, loves the Lord and shows that love to me and our girls
2. Never parts from me with out kissing me at least 3 times!
3. Works hard for us and provides for us
4. Always makes me smile and laugh, cheers me up when I am down, rubs my shoulders and back when I am cooking supper, doing dishes, sitting down and lots of other times
5. Has ALWAYS shown me respect and love
6. Is an amazing daddy to Emma and Bree...it is my prayer that they can share they same kind of marriage with their spouses some day
7. Has become an incredible source of Godly wisdom
The list could go on and on, but this are the first that came to mind. I think you get the picture.
Here are a few pictures from our wedding day. I may have posted some in previous years. Enjoy!














First dance to good old Frank Sinatra "The way you look tonight"Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary Honey! I love you!!!
This morning we opened up all our cards we received in the mail and then spent our day going to church, then our new small group met at a pool and swam til noon (it was pretty chilly, 70 and mostly cloudy...needless to say I didn't get in the water). We then had a BBQ with everyone and hung out til about 2pm. We came home and I put the girls down for a nap, while Shane headed outside to work on the garage. I joined him after the girls were down and we really enjoyed working hard together...we always do (even our neighbor made the comment that we work well together). After supper and the girls were in bed, we enjoyed watching a movie together, the new 'True Grit'. Well, that was our day...now I am going to go cuddle in close to my hubby of 7 years!!!
God bless and good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment