On May 8th, we had our beautiful daughter, Bree Scarlet, dedicated to the Lord.
I thought it was neat to be able to share Mother's Day with her dedication, especially since I was able to share my birthday on the day we dedicated Emma as a baby!
Here are pictures from our day:
The outfit and accessories I made Bree for her special day!
I thought it was neat to be able to share Mother's Day with her dedication, especially since I was able to share my birthday on the day we dedicated Emma as a baby!
Here are pictures from our day:
The outfit and accessories I made Bree for her special day!







After church we had brunch out and then came home for a quick diaper change and feeding, then we went to the park for some fun in the sun!



Emma's favorite flower, the dandelion...I think it is because they are everywhere!!!I love how she sees beauty in it, when I usually just see a weed...what a reminder!

















No comments:
Post a Comment