It's bedtime, but I wanted to get a few pics up from the past few days so you can get your 'Emma fix'! Enjoy!

Chilling in her carseat while we eat supper!

Napping with Daddy during football Sunday!

Emma enjoying her Nana's shoulder!

Hanging with Daddy some more!

Emma on Shane's chest!

Emma thinking that flash was a little bright!

Emma thinking that flash was REALLY bright!

Safe and snug in Daddy's arms!
My co-workers from Stasz Chiropractic brought pizza over for lunch on Monday and came bearing a basket full of goodies...diapers, book, burp rags, bib, booties, photo box/piggy bank and lots of other stuff! It was so sweet of them! I am really gonna miss them all!

Missy, Brenda holding Emma and Robin

Shane and I opening our basket full of goodies!

Mark holding Emma
1 comment:
Hey Kate- Jon and I were looking at these cute pics and saying how she looks like she's filled out in the face more. That milk must be working! She gets cuter and cuter everyday... don't know how it's possible, but she does! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment