Friday has arrived! I am sure my husband is happy its the weekend too! Right now, Miss Emma is napping in my lap, so I thought I would take advantage and get some pictures posted!
This week went fairly well. I made it out twice on my own...once to take Emma to the doctor and once to take me to the doctor.
I also got a photo book done for Emma and ordered as well as a 16X20 collage with her name, DOB, weight and length to hang in her room.
This weekend we will try and relax...Shane has been really busy at work, so he is in need of some relaxing. Obviously, we will be listening to the Husker game on Saturday and Shane also picked up the movie 'Leatherheads' to watch.
Emma is growing faster than her mommy wants! Her little legs, arms and cheeks are getting chubby! She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz at her doctor's appointment on Monday!
Below are some pics from the week!
Enjoy!
This week went fairly well. I made it out twice on my own...once to take Emma to the doctor and once to take me to the doctor.
I also got a photo book done for Emma and ordered as well as a 16X20 collage with her name, DOB, weight and length to hang in her room.
This weekend we will try and relax...Shane has been really busy at work, so he is in need of some relaxing. Obviously, we will be listening to the Husker game on Saturday and Shane also picked up the movie 'Leatherheads' to watch.
Emma is growing faster than her mommy wants! Her little legs, arms and cheeks are getting chubby! She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz at her doctor's appointment on Monday!
Below are some pics from the week!
Enjoy!
Emma's first Husker outfit! Isn't it adorable!Shane's co-worker, Melissa, stopped by on Wednesday evening to meet Emma and brought her this! She had to have gone out of her way to get this...you don't find red and white here in Iowa! It was really sweet of her! And I can't wait for Emma to wear it!
Emma with her new 'glow seahorse' from her cousins Mady and Parker.Yesterday, the mail man came bringing me two packages. It was kinda funny...one was a coffee maker box and the other an iced tea maker box! Anyway, one was a really cute silver piggy bank from my parents for Emma! I had told my mom about it, it was at the Tanger Outlet mall, and I wanted to get back there soon to pick it up for Emma...turns out they stopped on the way home to Nebraska and bought it for Emma! I will try and post a picture of it once I put it in her room!
The other package was from Shane's sisters, Janice and Lindsey! Shane was very happy to see 2 Husker onesies in there for Emma to wear! And there were lots of other goodies!










2 comments:
Oh my goodness KT, Emma is just darling. She looks like such a sweetheart! Congratulations, I know you'll be a great Mommy!
These pictures are adorable! I was just learning in my child development class about developmental stages and the fact that she is smiling for you already is awesome!! :) She's so beautiful. Miss you guys!
J&H
Post a Comment