Here are few pictures I just took of Emma!
She was beginning to get fussy b/c she was hungry and began to eat her hands!
We are doing well...we made our first trip to Wal-Mart by ourselves today! Emma slept thru the whole thing...what a sweet angel! She really is such a good baby and spoils her mommy!
We also took Bella to get her haircut!
Well, enjoy the pictures!

She was beginning to get fussy b/c she was hungry and began to eat her hands!
We are doing well...we made our first trip to Wal-Mart by ourselves today! Emma slept thru the whole thing...what a sweet angel! She really is such a good baby and spoils her mommy!
We also took Bella to get her haircut!
Well, enjoy the pictures!








1 comment:
Hey Kate- thanks for the pics! I may be crazy, but I'm really starting to see Shane coming out in her! She's just so darn cute. Is that the boppy cover you made she's laying on? We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Miss you guys!
J&H
Post a Comment