We had a pretty good weekend. We didn't do a whole lot. We did get out of the house and go for a walk and made it to the grocery store! Overall, I just tried to rest and take advantage of having Shane around to help me.
Last night, Emma and I didn't get much sleep. And I have been battling headaches, so lack of sleep doesn't help them and is probably more the cause of them...and sleeping in the recliner.
I took Emma to the pediatricians today because I have been suspecting that she may have been developing thrush, and the doctor confirmed my suspicion. So I have Emma on an antibiotic now that I have to swab in her mouth. Other than the thrush, my doctor told me I have a perfect baby! And a very cute one too! I told her that I totally agree!!! Below are some pics from the past few days!

Last night, Emma and I didn't get much sleep. And I have been battling headaches, so lack of sleep doesn't help them and is probably more the cause of them...and sleeping in the recliner.
I took Emma to the pediatricians today because I have been suspecting that she may have been developing thrush, and the doctor confirmed my suspicion. So I have Emma on an antibiotic now that I have to swab in her mouth. Other than the thrush, my doctor told me I have a perfect baby! And a very cute one too! I told her that I totally agree!!! Below are some pics from the past few days!









2 comments:
I think she is getting even bigger now! She has really filled out. I love how she sleeps with her hands together. Maverick used to do that when he slept. I think she is practicing her pageant wave in that one picture. She may look small in her swing now but give it a month and she will seem like she fits perfectly in it. Sorry to hear about the headaches, maybe you need to be adjusted? Sleeping in the recliner might put your neck out of whack, I can remember sleeping in our recliner many a night with both my kids. It's amazing the places you will settle to sleep just to get a few uninterrupted sleep. Keep up the good work Mom.
These pics just make my arms ache--- ache for some Emma hugs! She's so so adorable. She is so cute in every color but I must say, purple is my favorite thus far! Sorry I haven't called lately, I'm a bit under the weather with a cold so I'm trying to just lay still and let it pass. Miss you though and I'll be praying about those headaches! H
Post a Comment