Sunday, September 07, 2008

Lots of pics of Baby Emma!!!

Well, I finally got some time to post some pics of baby Emma!
We all are doing great and enjoying life with Emma! She is truly a blessing and has stolen our hearts! Enjoy the pictures! When I get more time I will blog our labor and delivery story!


A picture to prove that we actually did put Emma down...only for a few minutes though!
A baby can never really be held too much...I don't care what anyone says!Mom and I heard a funny 'squirting noise' while sitting in the living room and then Shane laughing...I got up to see what was going on, and below is what I found...While Shane was changing Emma's diaper, she decided she wasn't quite 'finished' yet!

Me lovin' on my Emma!

Happy after a feeding!

Daddy in 'awe' of his baby daughter!


Emma with her Nana!


Emma checking out the world...

Baby Feet




The following pictures are proof that I have they cutest baby in the world!





Nana rocking Emma and Bella!

2 comments:

Jason and Nikki Hablitzel said...

There is absolutely no better feeling in the world then bringing a baby home. She is so beautiful and all that hair. Jason and I are always here for questions and advice, feel free to ask anything anytime. We are expecting a little girl as well in 8 weeks. BTW how did we JUST find out on Friday that you were even pregnant and that you had a baby. Its an unwritten rule that you have to tell everyone especially when its #1. Just Kidding (sort of) but anyways Congratulations and I mean about the questions, anytime about anything. Nikki

Blackmans said...

Katie-

Thank you so much for being so good about posting pictures! I hope you are feeling good! I have been thinking and praying for all of you!

Now, for Emma- she is SOOOO beautiful! I could stare at her picture for hours! I hope we can come see you soon. I would love to hold her and stare at her in person. We love you and hope you are doing good!
Miss, Jared
Luke, Matthew, Nathan and Jacob