Friday, October 10, 2008

Pics of the day...19 made the list!


Here are some new pictures of Emma from the last few days!
Shane's parents are in town to meet Miss Emma! They arrived Thursday afternoon and are staying until Sunday morning. Shane took the day off to spend with them!



Mora-Leigh & Emma
She came over on Thursday morning to give me my first massage since I had Emma!
Emma slept thru the whole thing and I was even able to shower afterwords before she woke up!
What a sweet baby!!!

Bella giving Emma puppy kisses!



Bella w/ her new toy from Jon & Kristin Jakub (its already been well played with)











I put Emma on the floor to get some tummy time. She was being so cute and getting to really be responsive to me!

2 comments:

Hughes' said...

That last picture is too cute!! Kinda like... "oh mom"! :) Hope you guys are having a great weekend with family. Miss you guys!

J&H

Blackmans said...

Her hair seems to be crazier in these pictures! I like it! I like the last picture too! It makes me want to pick her up and give her kisses!