Thursday, January 08, 2009

The first of many pictures to be posted...

Here is the first of the pictures I have to post, they are kinda out of order.
Shane and I left to go home to Nebraska on Saturday, Dec. 19th and drove all the way and headed back this way on Saturday, Jan 3rd, only got to Walnut, IA due to icy roads and arrived home safely on Jan. 4th.
The 2 weeks at home was spent with family and friends! We feel very blessed to have had so much time! I loved arriving at my parents' house, my mom decorated every room in the house and outside, and it felt so warm and inviting! I truly love 'going' home for Christmas!


Me and Emma

My mom and gramma Cena
We are at the Sandwich Shoppe for 'Tuesday Lunch'
(my mom and gramma started to eat lunch after Bible Study on Tuesdays last year, and invited my aunts, cousins and family friend, Kris, and now its something they do every Tuesday and its been over a year...they take turns on who picks where to eat each week.)
It also happened to be my mom's birthday!!!

Kris (good family friend) and Emma

Keith and Kris Springer

Kris and my mom
A cute pic of Emma riding in the car in her snow'bear'suit!

Emma meeting Aunt Becky

Daddy and Emma relaxing after the long drive

Nana rocking Emma

Emma meeting Aunt T

Gramma Cena rocking Emma

My girl in pigtails!

2 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

It's funny that you stopped in Walnut. Amy and I stop there every year on our way to and from Des Moines. So, once or twice a year, for the past seven years, I've been to Walnut, IA! It's a very small town, but they have a good interstate stop.

kt said...

That's too funny!