5 years ago from today, one of my dreams came true...I married my best friend! Wow, we have changed and grown a lot in 5 years of marriage. I am more in love with my husband than the day I married him. I still can't think of a single fight we have had (yes, we bicker, but that doesn't count). God has been faithful in keeping His promises, since we were faithful to Him on the day we were married. We have strived to keep Him at the center of our marriage, and yes, many days we fail (we are still sinners and need God's mercy).
I feel so blessed to say that on this day and everyday my husband makes me feel loved, cherished, valued and respected...and I hope he feels the same b/c he truly is! I can't imagine going thru life without Shane, and have enjoyed the ride thus far and look forward to what God has in store for us in the many, many, many years ahead!
We laid in bed this morning in awe of one of the most amazing gifts God has given us...Emma, and know that the best gift we can give her, is to love one another and stay true to our wedding vows! I also pondered how many more of these special little gifts we will have in another 5 years!
Here are just a few pictures from our wedding day.
I feel so blessed to say that on this day and everyday my husband makes me feel loved, cherished, valued and respected...and I hope he feels the same b/c he truly is! I can't imagine going thru life without Shane, and have enjoyed the ride thus far and look forward to what God has in store for us in the many, many, many years ahead!
We laid in bed this morning in awe of one of the most amazing gifts God has given us...Emma, and know that the best gift we can give her, is to love one another and stay true to our wedding vows! I also pondered how many more of these special little gifts we will have in another 5 years!
Here are just a few pictures from our wedding day.


And one of my all time favs!So, here is to you honey...the love of my life, my best friend, I promise to stay true to you and stand by you no matter what this life throws at us. But most of all, I promise to never stop seeking God, and His will for me as your wife and mother of your children. I love you!!! And happy 5 year wedding anniversary!!!!!

4 comments:
Congrats KT...I'm glad you posted those pictures - I forgot how beautiful your dress was....Kenna wore hers for almost 4 years after that day....can't believe how much she's grown up in five years either!!!
Happy Anniversary!! It's hard to believe its been 5 years! These pictures were fun to look at. We have all changed so much. I hope you are able to do something special tonight!
Happy Anniversary Kate and Shane! It is so encouraging to hear how much God has taught you both over the past 5 years and his growth in you is so clear and so evident in your marriage. Thanks for sharing the pictures. What a wonderful day!! Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary (late). I enjoyed reading your post!
Post a Comment