Monday was our 36 week OB appointment, and God answered our prayers because the baby is head down! We did an ultrasound just to be 100% sure (my doc was pretty sure she felt the head when she check my cervix), and the first thing I thought when I saw the head on the ultrasound was 'wow, thats a big head!' So my current stats are:
Baby's Heartbeat: 156 bpm
Weight: 135.5 lbs
Dilated a whopping 1 cm!
I am dilated pretty much what I thought I would be, which is right on track with the norm...which pretty much means nothing, except 'the process' has begun. We go back in 1 week.
I am pretty sure I know when the baby flipped head down. I had read that they sometimes will after a long car ride, due to being squished...there is more room for them if they are head down. Well, I think the baby flipped last Sunday night, after we drove all day to my mom's, because I woke up in some serious pain and the baby was kicking and moving all over the place, and then on Monday I began to feel the hiccups low in my abdomen again. We are just so thankful that God answered our prayers and we can go ahead with a normal delivery!
Here are a few belly shots:
Baby's Heartbeat: 156 bpm
Weight: 135.5 lbs
Dilated a whopping 1 cm!
I am dilated pretty much what I thought I would be, which is right on track with the norm...which pretty much means nothing, except 'the process' has begun. We go back in 1 week.
I am pretty sure I know when the baby flipped head down. I had read that they sometimes will after a long car ride, due to being squished...there is more room for them if they are head down. Well, I think the baby flipped last Sunday night, after we drove all day to my mom's, because I woke up in some serious pain and the baby was kicking and moving all over the place, and then on Monday I began to feel the hiccups low in my abdomen again. We are just so thankful that God answered our prayers and we can go ahead with a normal delivery!
Here are a few belly shots:
I am trying to make a heart with my hands, didn't turn out so well, will have to try again sometime!Shane asked me if I remember if I was dilated when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Emma, so I went back on the blog to see, and I was a 1 then also. I also read thru the last month of being pregnant with Emma of blog entries. It was funny, that at 36 weeks pregnant, I took all the tags off Emma's baby clothes and washed them, and well today, I got the overwhelming feeling that it was time to wash this baby's new stuff and get it ready...so I did that this afternoon and oh how cute the tiny little clothes are!!! Reading thru the posts, I realized I had alot more time on my hands then, and we also had 'list of to do's'! I also was feeling pretty much like I am now at this point in the pregnancy.
Well, I am falling asleep, so off to bed I go!
Night all! Thank you to all who were praying for us! We appreciated it!



No comments:
Post a Comment