We had our 37 week OB appointment today...my doctor just measured me and checked the baby's heartbeat. Everything looks good, I am measuring on track and blood pressure is good. New stats are:
Baby's Heartbeat: 158
Weight: 135.5 lbs (same as last week)
We go back in 1 week. In terms in how I have been feeling...some days I am miserable and then I will have days that I feel pretty good (I am feeling really good after just getting a massage this afternoon). Sleep however is becoming increasing uncomfortable and its hard to fall back asleep every time I get up to go to the bathroom. Hard to believe in 3 short weeks our lives will change again! I am very humbled that God has blessed us with the opportunity to bring life into this world for the second time, its such an incredible miracle to experience! But I am also not wishing away or rushing the next 3 weeks I have left...life is relativity calm compared to what it is going to be soon and I am just soaking up all my time I have left to focus only on Emma! I am starting to get excited about finally finding out what gender this baby is and being able to share his/her name!
Here are my current belly pics:
Baby's Heartbeat: 158
Weight: 135.5 lbs (same as last week)
We go back in 1 week. In terms in how I have been feeling...some days I am miserable and then I will have days that I feel pretty good (I am feeling really good after just getting a massage this afternoon). Sleep however is becoming increasing uncomfortable and its hard to fall back asleep every time I get up to go to the bathroom. Hard to believe in 3 short weeks our lives will change again! I am very humbled that God has blessed us with the opportunity to bring life into this world for the second time, its such an incredible miracle to experience! But I am also not wishing away or rushing the next 3 weeks I have left...life is relativity calm compared to what it is going to be soon and I am just soaking up all my time I have left to focus only on Emma! I am starting to get excited about finally finding out what gender this baby is and being able to share his/her name!
Here are my current belly pics:




1 comment:
This is great news!! You look beautiful and I love the shirts you've been wearing. Simple is best on that cute little tummy! I'll be praying that the next 3 weeks go just as fast/slow as you need! :) Can't wait for the news!
Post a Comment