Tuesday, November 23, 2010

38 week update...

We had our 38 week OB appointment yesterday. Things look good. Blood pressure is good. New stats are:
Baby's Heartbeat - 150's
Weight - 138.5lb (much to my dismay, I have gained some weight!)

I am not surprised I have, I am hungry all the time, for the first time in this pregnancy! I am also swollen...its the worst when I wake up in the morning, and a few days ago I couldn't get my wedding ring off, so by the afternoon I was finally able to slide it off and decided I better not chance putting it back on :( So I am wearing the first ring Shane gave me (its a half size bigger and I use to wear it on my right hand) so it fits for now!
I am also now dilated 2cm, which most of you know is nothing to get excited over. Not that I want to...I still have a week to go to make having a December baby!
I am definitely feeling quite huge these days (as you will see in the pictures below)! I am feeling like a normal 38+ week pregnant woman...back pain, braxton hicks contractions, not sleeping well, spurts of energy and nesting. This time around tho, I do feel more confident bringing home a newborn, since I know somewhat to expect. Well, that is pretty much it for now. Our next appointment is on 11/29.

38 weeks pregnant


38 weeks pregnant with Emma
Yes, I am definitely now bigger with this baby, than I was with Emma (which my hubby pointed out the other night).

1 comment:

Hughes' said...

Thanks for the pictures!! I would agree- this baby is going to be bigger- but you've not gotten any bigger! You have nothing to worry about on the weight end. You are only 6 lbs heavier than my base weight and you're 9 months pregnant. You look great Katie! So excited for you!!