Sunday, May 10, 2009

Emma First Haircut!

I am late posting this...but on April 28th Emma got her first haircut. While my mom was here she scheduled a haircut w/ Katie, who does my hair, my mom has been having her cut her hair too the last couple of years. Katie trimmed Emma's bangs up for me.

Before

The first cut!

After
Emma wasn't the most cooperative...I could have done just as well while Emma was sleeping sometime. But at least her hair wasn't in her eyes anymore!

Shane asked me the night before if I was going to 'save' some of her hair. I said YES! He asked why, and I said so she can have it someday. And he asked again why? He said he has baby hair in an envelope and doesn't know what to do with it. I told him realistically, it is more for the mom, to make having to cut her baby's hair for the first time a little more bearable.
And yes, saving some of her hair made it easier...otherwise I would have probably cried!


Below are some pics from my mom and grandma Cena's stay.




No comments: