Saturday, May 09, 2009

Trip Home to Nebraska Part 2:

Here are the rest of the pictures from my Nebraska Trip...

On April 22nd, we went down to spend the day with my brother, Jared and his family. It was Jared's 30th Birthday!
Luke and Emma
He LOVES babies...he is going to have 10+ kids of his own someday!


Matthew

Emma and Uncle Jared



Jacob not liking the idea of sharing his blanket

Missy doesn't like her picture taken...little does she know, that covering your face doesn't make you invisible!



Nathan playing trucks

Eating cake and ice cream


Getting ready to feed Emma some supper, and she looks happy about it!

Posing so sweetly!

One day we watched my nieces Zoe and Haley for the day...

Miss Haley Mae

Nana and Haley

The three girls playing the piano

Outside enjoying the nice weather!

Even Bella was too!

Me helping Zoe wash off that 'warm, sticky, brown stuff' stuck on the bottom of her foot...my mom and I laughed so hard!

Izzie playing with Emma.
Vanessa and Izzie came to see us for a little while that day!

Emma and Vanessa


Haley, Zoe and Emma

Aunt B and Emma

Trying to get a picture of Emma's teeth while she was asleep.
They both have came in almost all the way now.

"Look, Daddy...I'm playing with a football!"

On Sunday, the 26th, we went to Haley's 1st Birthday...

Papa Carson playing with Emma and Zoe


Emma had a blast digging in the tote...she eventually pulled everything out!

"Mom, stop buggin me! I'm busy, can't you see that!"

Britni and Haley


Haley Mae

Emma and Me

Haley eating her birthday cupcake


She really enjoyed it!

My sister and I with our girls


Nana and Papa with their grandgirls!

Britni and I

This is on our drive home...I let Emma chew on a piece of licorice rope


Sleeping away...Emma traveled so, so well!

Daddy and Emma reunited at last!!!

Well, that concludes my trip to Nebraska! We had a great time and look forward to our annual spring trip next year...except hopefully Shane will let us go for 10-14 days instead...there is just too much to do, and too many people to see to fit it into 1 week!

No comments: