Saturday, May 02, 2009

A few pics before our trip...

Yes, we are home now! And trying to recuperate! I took roughly 300 pictures during our trip, so you can imagine its gonna take a while to sort thru and get some posted. But to start off, here are a few pics from the week before we left.




I fed Emma, then laid her on the floor to fix Shane and I's supper, and came back to find this...she had rolled to her sippy cup, picked it up and was drinking from it. Needless to say there was juice spilled all over around her! I don't have the spill proof attachment on the bottom of the lid b/c Emma hasn't figured out how to suck on it to get the juice out.


Where Emma fell asleep while I was loading the car the Thursday night before we left.

Don't worry, lots more pics to come...

No comments: