We had a good weekend. We finally were able to put the garden in...so grow, grow, grow! I am so ready for fresh tomatoes!
We hit a few garage sales...Shane wanted to go to one that was advertising a weed eater, but we got there a few minutes late and saw another guy walk out with it! However, I did find a few pairs of jeans (I am needing to restock my jean supplies for my diaper bags, and I stick to name brand, cute denim, with neat pocket detail, so it takes a lot of hunting to find some), a fisher price plastic outdoor swing for Emma (only $2.00 and its the shape of a dolphin!), some really nice clothes for Emma. I also scored a nice keyboard for only $20...I love playing the pian0 (I'm way out of practice though)!
Here are a few pictures from this weekend.
We hit a few garage sales...Shane wanted to go to one that was advertising a weed eater, but we got there a few minutes late and saw another guy walk out with it! However, I did find a few pairs of jeans (I am needing to restock my jean supplies for my diaper bags, and I stick to name brand, cute denim, with neat pocket detail, so it takes a lot of hunting to find some), a fisher price plastic outdoor swing for Emma (only $2.00 and its the shape of a dolphin!), some really nice clothes for Emma. I also scored a nice keyboard for only $20...I love playing the pian0 (I'm way out of practice though)!
Here are a few pictures from this weekend.
I put the powder on the floor to change Emma's diaper...but she decided her face needed some as well!




No comments:
Post a Comment