Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just a few pics...

Here are a few pictures from this week...

Emma in one of mommy's do-rags...what a cutie!

...and a lil' goofy too!

I was sewing and look over to find Emma inside her toy bin, she was pretty much all balled up in it until she heard me walk into the room to grab the camera!

Every night before I go to bed I pick Emma's toys up and line them up together...it doesn't take long for her to recreate the mess again in the mornings, plus maneuver the play mat over her! She thinks she has to be under everything...as soon as we recline the couch or chair, she crawls under it to inspect it and peel off any stickers or tags!

1 comment:

Hughes' said...

She likes to make a mess doesn't she! What a joy she must be to you.