Found my card reader! It was hiding under a toy bin!
We had a good day...Emma and I went to 'O Baby Lapsit' at the library, did some laundry, started sewing on a diaper bag, and took a nice afternoon nap together...ahh, gotta love those!
Shane rototilled up the garden when he came home from work, its finally dry enough to plant, so we hope to get the plants in the ground tomorrow night! He also started jogging! Emma has been fussy all day, I think she may be getting another tooth. But she screams and screams...she does it for fun and when she is mad...needless to say my ears were ringing by the time I put her to bed! Which I tried to put off as long as I could b/c she was up at 4:20am this morning!
Anyway, here are some pictures from yesterday...





Emma tries to crawl into every small space! Its quite humorous to see her get into these tight spaces! She is also wearing her new cute capris!
The vinyl sign and picture frame for our bedroom. The sign says "Holding You, I hold everything"I think I will switch out a few of the pictures for fabric pieces that match our custom headboard to add some color to the wall...as soon as I find the left over fabric...I just saw it the other day while I was looking for something in my storage closet, but of course when I go looking specifically for it, I can't find it!






1 comment:
Hey Kate- the signs look so good. Your bedroom has really come together- it looks so rich. Love it! Thanks for being so good with the pictures. Every post makes me smile!! Miss You!
Post a Comment