I had a very blessed Mother's Day. We went to church, then ate Las Lomas.
Shane's gift to me was 'him'...all day, and to help me do what ever I wanted! So he helped me hang some pictures and vinyl signs, he also cleaned out my flower boxes for me, then we went and bought some red gerbera daisies for them and planted them. We also got a slushy and went to the park. Emma got to see some ducks and swing! It was just a really great 'family day'!
Emma's gift was letting her mommy sleep until the sun came up! She has been getting up at 5am, and even got up at 4:30am yesterday morning! But this morning, I woke up and it was 6:30am, rolled over and looked at Emma, and she was smiling up at me!
Here are some pictures from yesterday. I took some today, but can't find the card reader, so they will have to wait! Shane took these adorable pictures of Emma playing with his hat!
Shane's gift to me was 'him'...all day, and to help me do what ever I wanted! So he helped me hang some pictures and vinyl signs, he also cleaned out my flower boxes for me, then we went and bought some red gerbera daisies for them and planted them. We also got a slushy and went to the park. Emma got to see some ducks and swing! It was just a really great 'family day'!
Emma's gift was letting her mommy sleep until the sun came up! She has been getting up at 5am, and even got up at 4:30am yesterday morning! But this morning, I woke up and it was 6:30am, rolled over and looked at Emma, and she was smiling up at me!
Here are some pictures from yesterday. I took some today, but can't find the card reader, so they will have to wait! Shane took these adorable pictures of Emma playing with his hat!






Happy Mother's Day too all you mothers that I know and love! Especially to my mom, who has taught me so much about being a mom, and always showing me God's love!
I feel sooo blessed to have an incredible daughter to call me mom! I never knew I could love someone so much, or see my heart literally beat outside my body! Emma is pure joy! And to think that we have a God and Savior that loves us so much more than that!!!
I will post the pictures from today as soon as I find that darn card reader...if I didn't know better, I'd say it grew legs and walked away. I will also take some pics of the pictures and vinyl signs we hung today. Until then, goodnight!


No comments:
Post a Comment