Those that really know me, know that I struggle with self-confidence and I do not like to draw attention to myself...but, after having several people ask me about my diaper bag and those who have been gracious enough to carry the ones I made them, I thought it was time I did something so that people can check them out online. So here is my blog where you can find pictures and information. I suppose I will move up to an actual website on down the line if the need ever arises, not that I am looking to start a business, I am just letting God take it where it may...
kt-designs.blogspot.com
Keep in mind I am still working on putting everything together on it. Please give me some feedback if you have any!
4 comments:
KT-
I love it!! It's great. I may be ordering one for my friend once we find out what she is having in another couple months. Do you have a price point in mind for the diaper bags? Have you thought of making purses too? Keep up the great work.
Kate- I'm so proud of you for putting this together!! It's perfect!! The organization is perfect and I think that you give a great picture of what people would get when they order a bag. The fabric choice is great! The only thing I would add is.... the hard part.... a price. :) Again, I'm so glad you did this!!
I've been thinking you need to start advertising!!! You do a great job. I'll put your link up on my blog.
Well Done! I just left you a voice message...hope you got it all, it was long. I'm excited for you for taking the next step in starting a business that would still allow you to take good care of baby Emma as well as taking good care of Shane.
Post a Comment