Hard to believe I am in my 29th week of pregnancy! Time really is going by fast! Baby Emma should now be around 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches long! I know she is getting long because I can feel her feet in my ribs! I have been feeling pretty good...I think I may have a little of the nesting fever! I feel like I constantly need to be doing something, and find it hard to just sit and relax, which I know I need to do more of, since I have been having problems with my legs and feet swelling from being on them too long while I sew! Plus, the extra long distance to where we have had to park since Monday doesn't help when I need to carry in groceries...they are redoing our street, and have the end of our driveway all tore out, and I have no idea when they plan to have it done!
Our next appointment is this coming Friday, the 27th. I will let you know how that goes!
Our next appointment is this coming Friday, the 27th. I will let you know how that goes!

No comments:
Post a Comment