Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seeing old friends...

While I was home I got to see long time friends Codi Chandler and Edie Morrison. I was planning on seeing Codi, since she was moving back to the area while I was home. But unfortunately, Codi and Edie's grandpa past away while I was home, and Edie ended up making a trip back...I hadn't seen nor heard from her for a few years...so it was a great surprise and blessing to get to catch up with her! Codi, I think I see every time I am home and talk to on the phone. Both girls are looking as beautiful as ever...its really hard to believe 6 years have passed since we graduated high school together! These are the 2 girls that I clogged with during 4-H when I was young. Plus we were in gymnastics together before that, and went through all of school together!
I even got to meet both of their boyfriends at their grandpa's funeral.

Me, Codi & Edie at a wedding

Codi & I standing in front of her new house.
She just moved to Wallace, NE (many of you have never hear of that, I know...thats b/c its population of like 200) She was teaching in Wyoming. But she met a boy and fell in love..........and this is the 'cute as a button' house he bought for her! I have a feeling that I will be attending a wedding next summer ;)
Great thing is, its right along the way to my brother's house in Palisade! So now I can stop and see her anytime I go that way!

Codi & I

No comments: