I have finally gotten to make myself a diaper bag!
This is definitely the most time consuming project of all the ones that I am tackling for Emma! I have at least 25 hours total in the diaper bag, quilt, burp rags and minky blanket. I have the pattern for the diaper bag down pretty good and have notes I have made for it (its my own pattern that I designed), but I added a few things (I seem to every time I make one). It took a lot of time designing what I wanted to do for the quilt and I have to draw it out and do all my calculations for it! Plus, its so hard to decide what fabric to use and what color ribbon to accent with...decisions!!! I am still gonna do another quilt to go with the crib bedding set as well.
I am super excited to get to pack the diaper bag and actually use it!
Let me know what you think of everything!
This is definitely the most time consuming project of all the ones that I am tackling for Emma! I have at least 25 hours total in the diaper bag, quilt, burp rags and minky blanket. I have the pattern for the diaper bag down pretty good and have notes I have made for it (its my own pattern that I designed), but I added a few things (I seem to every time I make one). It took a lot of time designing what I wanted to do for the quilt and I have to draw it out and do all my calculations for it! Plus, its so hard to decide what fabric to use and what color ribbon to accent with...decisions!!! I am still gonna do another quilt to go with the crib bedding set as well.
I am super excited to get to pack the diaper bag and actually use it!
Let me know what you think of everything!
Inside view.There is 1 large pocket w/ a snap, 2 side pockets w/ snaps, and 4 elastic slots to hold powder, bottles, etc.










1 comment:
I LOVE it!!! You are sooo talented Katie!
I love her room too!
Post a Comment